Samurai Champloo has been on my “to watch” list for like, 7 years and I am just now getting around to it and damn I wish I had watched it sooner.
offensive things to call people when they’re mean to you:
- crispy nipple
- the white stringy things in bananas
- tangled umbilical cord
- nash grier
- iceberg lettuce: world’s blandest green
- watery afro
- fountain water at school that never tastes right
- voldemort’s breathing holes
The resin dried super fast today so I was able to get pictures of these guys. :D
I really, really like these. A lot. Even though the resin bubbled a lot more than it usually does, I was able to manipulate the bubbles to try and form them into bubble nests, which adds a lot to the cups I think. :)
- THE FISH ARE NOT REAL. They are made from polymer clay.
- The water is resin.
- The plants are real leaves and flowers I found in my backyard. The substrate is sand.
- They are in clear glass miniature cups so you can see through the cup at all angles.
- These will be available at Tampa Bay Comic Con (August 1-3). You can commission one once my commissions reopen after Comic Con.
- Please do not keep real betta like this! While these little bowls work fine for fake clay bettas, real bettas need at least 2.5 gallons (5 gallons would be better), a filter, and a heater. Please do your research before buying one of these awesome little fish. :)
I remember watching the behind the scenes on this show. The creator of the show said that they got so much fan mail saying this show was the most realistic hospital show.
My parents both worked in the medical profession my whole life, and when I was watching them come home, I could see echoes of what this show did. All other medical shows were so much about the drama. This one nailed it. It nailed the good, the bad, and everything in between.
Also, I read that Scrubs was more medically accurate than House, Grey’s Anatomy, and every other medical show on TV