Today the official announcement was made that one of my favorite local abandoned buildings is set to be torn down. Falk’s Market has been located in downtown Plainville MA since the Civil War, but today barely stands on rotted structure and decayed wood.
I was lucky enough to have the chance to get inside Falk’s when I was outside taking some photos and the owner happened to come along. It was a real treat, and one I’ll never forget.(The building has sat unused for 20 years, so I really never had the chance, and now I never will again.)
I’m always sad to see an old building fall, especially one as old and with as much history as this one. I’ll have to make it over there to take some last photos before it’s gone for good.
9 Notes/ Hide
- bananavello likes this
- chrystinanteater likes this
- brennablueskies reblogged this from korbexo and added:
- callmemati reblogged this from mofiles
- mofiles reblogged this from iamyouareme
- iamyouareme reblogged this from korbexo and added:
- iamyouareme likes this
- ferretlibrarycard likes this
- d34th4ndc0tt0nc4ndy-inactive reblogged this from korbexo
- korbexo posted this